Metal aficionados, heed my call! I need you to help me whittle down some options for my Top 10 List of 2005*. Rank the following albums from best to worst and drop a line if you please. Thanks in advance, hail!
1. Antimatter - Planetary Confinement
2. Candlemass - Candlemass
3. Darkest Hour - Undoing Ruin
4. Napalm Death - The Code Is Red...Long Live The Code
5. Swallow The Sun - Ghosts Of Loss
6. Trivium - Ascendancy
7. YOB - The Unreal Never Lived
8. Darkane - Layers Of Lies
9. God Forbid - IV: Constitution Of Treason
10. Exodus - Shovel Headed Kill Machine
11. 1349 - Hellfire
12. Cryptopsy - Once Was Not( Collapse )
* Please note that this list only covers the records I have listened to/reviewed this year; don't hate me for not having heard something brilliant. If there was a great record I'm ignorant of (I notice a definite lack of death and black metal here, which saddens me) please fill me in before January rolls around!